Food & Job Mixer
The Food & Job Mixer that Will Elevate Your World and Rock Your Taste Buds
It’s been a tricky year for America, but good jobs and good food bring us all together! So from 3:30 to 5 p.m. on Thursday, October 26, we invite you to join The United Tastes of America Food & Job Mixer in Dirksen Senate Office Building (SD-G50) to enjoy delicious bites from some of our nation’s most recognized chefs and restaurant groups, to connect with restaurant and other business leaders from around the United States, and to provide encouragement and insight to D.C.-area teens who will join the party. Our country’s greatest athlete, two-time Olympic gold
Delicious bites from:
- PepsiCo, Purchase, NY
- Barteca Restaurant Group, Norwalk, CT
- CAVA, Washington, D.C.
- Salt & Straw Ice Cream, Portland, OR
- Taylor Gourmet, Washington, D.C.
- Founding Farmers, Washington, D.C.
- Jose Andres/Think Food Group, Washington, D.C.
- Homer Murray/21 Greenpoint, Brooklyn, NY
- Murray Bros. Caddyshack, Chicago, IL
- PJ’s Coffee, New Orleans, LA
- Merriman’s Restaurants/Monkeypod Kitchen, Hawaii, HI
- Borgne Restaurant and Chef Brian Landry/Our House Hospitality, New Orleans, LA
The United Tastes of America is an extension of Restaurant High 2017, a national and politically neutral restaurant/food leadership and policy summit produced by the law firm Davis Wright Tremaine LLP, taking place October 25 and 26, 2017, at The Hamilton Live and the Willard InterContinental Hotel.
If you are interested in attending, contact Tara de Borja at firstname.lastname@example.org.